mardi 10 septembre 2013

Research Week : Timetable


Here is my timeline of the first research week. I start with drawing Ravensbourne building in the middle  of the paper, then every new things I've done each day are drawn around it. I chose to draw all the things in circle that there is no beginning or no end. It represents my messy mind, I remember many things but I don't always know when or where it was! 
First day class at Ravensbourne - Choosing 10 items (samples of items) - Setting my student blog - Working for hours at Starbucks because I haven't had internet at home at this time - Visiting the V&A and "The Memory Palaca" exhibition - Going to Hyde Park and seeing Sou Fujimoto's Serpentine Pavilion - Choosing a memorable place to bury my time capsule - Going to South Bank, London Eye and bury my capsule. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire