dimanche 8 septembre 2013

Time Capsule Burial

It was pretty tricky for me to decide where to bury my time capsule. I didn't want to bury it in my house back yard because I've lived there for only 2 weeks and I can't say this house is really important for me (for the moment) and I don't have that much memories there. It is not a place that is close to my heart. So I thought about burying the capsule somewhere I've been lots of time and where I have great memories with my family and friends in London ! And this place, how I like call it : Blue trees, near London Eye, is my favorite place in London. It is one of the first places I've visited in London, with my parents when I've been for the first time in the city. 
I've been there every times I came to London (and I've been in the city so many times haha) and every single times I found this place magic. I love so much the South Bank area at night! I like to come here, just seat watching the lights and the marvelous buildings. 
This is where I fell in London with London and this is where I understood I needed to come back here one day. I feel so calm and peaceful while watching these blue trees and the beautiful London Eye. 
I've been here one night this week, after a very busy day, after walking for hours and feeling so exhausted. This place calmed me and I felt so rested and ready to start another day ! 
So this is me, burying the capsule, near my favorite trees. I'm glad because now, there is a little piece of me, in my favorite place. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire