vendredi 27 septembre 2013

Fashion & Textiles Pathway : Collages

On the second day of F&T we were asking to dress the magazine figures and realize 5 collages. I really enjoyed this workshop because with collage the creative process is infinite. We start from a one dimension picture and create a 3D work. I tried to use many different kinds of papers (Newspaper, cupboard, crepe papers, tracing paper, ...). I also loved creating background to embellish the models. This remind me of scrapbooking, something I loved to do with my mother when I was younger. 
I used the idea of the first figure (3D crepe paper snake) for my final Fashion & Textiles project. 

 

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey! I think you should put the samples which you did on the blog post here! Looks rad though! Also maybe talk a bit about the designs themselves and why you like them/don't like them and what went wrong whilst making them or why you you changed them.

    RépondreSupprimer