vendredi 28 février 2014

V&A Architecture Department

I went many times to the V&A but, shamefully, I had no idea an architecture department existed. 
I only knew the product/furniture part for 3D Design. 
I was keen to discover this new room and I really enjoy what I've seen. 
The models are amazing, and the projects presented there were interesting. 


BedZed is a construction I find beyond amazing. I think it is such a good thing for London, and we should build more of these estates in the future. 
It seems such a nice place to live, and in the same time it is good for the environment. 
I thing sustainability is a priority and unfortunately few people are concerned about it. 
My father works for the sustainability department of Marseille's council and since I'm a child I think a responsible lifestyle should be adopted by all. 
It may be more expensive to build a sustainable building but over time you will save money and energy. I think we need to project in the future and stop being selfish by just thinking about the present moment. 


Part of Nasrid family Palace in Granada 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire