vendredi 28 février 2014

Lily Vanilli Bakery (Columbia Road)

This is my favourite shop within all the market. I think it just the perfect location for a Sunday Brunch or a cup of delicious coffee. 
They have a wide range of cakes, cupcakes, patisseries, .. They also have hot drinks and food for brunch. 
It is only opened on Sunday so it is very popular (like the rest of the area). You may have to queue a long moment before being serve and it is complicated to have a seat. 


I love the menu. I tried lots of different things and every things for the moment is so tasty. 
The bakery participate in world wide projects, so it benefits from an important popularity. 


Visiting Columbia Road and this bakery is so far my biggest source of inspiration I think now I have find what I want to create for my FMP. 
I will use the flower market, the bakery and other food shops, and the local musicians to create something special. 
I now need a perfect location to build the structure. It needs to be somewhere spacious and with nothing around it. I think a park would be the perfect solution. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire