jeudi 27 février 2014

Richmond Park

Richmond Park, London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames

This park is my favourite one in London. That's why I went there to see if it could be the perfect location for my FMP. 


The main issue, that you discover quickly, is that the park is not very well located. 
It is far from the centre (zone 4) and even if it's still in Richmond town, the park is quite far from the underground station. You need a short bus ride or you can go walking. 
My first requirement is a very central location, or at least something easy to access. 
Even if I love Richmond Park it will be complicated to create something there, or maybe just for local people. 


The other issue is that Richmond Park is a Royal park. It means you can't damage or change lots inside. 
For example here is the White Lodge. It used to be the King's hunting house. You can't building anything near by. 
I think the park is such an unique place, that building something modern inside of it, will be such a shame. 
This park is good to walk, run, walk your dog,... To relax after a long day, just pretend you're not in London anymore, just somewhere in the country. 
This is what I like here but I think this is not suitable for FMP


Richmond Park is also special for all its animal species living there. It's famous for its massive groups of deers you can witness around the place. Building something for animal would be great ?
What happen during winter ? Are they afraid of human? (but I think now they are used to it)
> Building something to have an harmony between animals and human
In the same time wild animals need to live their own way, even building something for them could be a bad thing finally.

> Even if I love Richmond Park, I don't think it will be a great location for my FMP. If I choose to build something there I'm gonna have lots of trouble that I could avoid by going somewhere else.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire