samedi 1 mars 2014

ART 14

It was surprised to discover such a big art event while I was in London. I was lucky to have tickets and I am glad I went to the exhibition because it was a great source of inspiration. 
There were galleries from all around the world, with different artists. 
My favourite part was the installation bit but I also love the numerous photographs everywhere. 
I think I will come back every time I can be in London at this period of the year, because it was the best art show I've ever been to. It was so big and varied. 


As usual I've been inspired by colours and textures. My favourite artworks were the ones with bright colours and a crazy twist. I like when things are different from the others, when you can feel craziness of the artists. Art is a way to dream, to travel and relax. I think it is an amazing way of expression.
I will definitely bring a twist of magic and fantasy into my FMP.
With all the places I've been too at the moment, I always come back to the point that I need colours to love something. It just catches my eyes easily.

FMP > Colours, crazy twist, different materials

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire