lundi 3 mars 2014

Richard Deacon At Tate Britain


By going to Richard Deacon's exhibition you can easily see his interest in materials and their manipulations. 
Every sculpture has a different approach and the way he creates change all the time. 
We can also find a wide range of different materials. 



Sculptures with wood were my favourite. I always loved wood and I try to use it as soon as possible, it is such a convenient material. And I just think it looks good everywhere. 
Wood is warm and cozy. It also a natural component so it can be used everywhere without ruining the landscape. 
It was interesting to see how he can manipulated it and create miscellaneous forms. 



I also liked the steel sculpture. I found them simple and clean. Steel is a good material to use. 
It can be used for structure or to support objects. It is also very pure so again it won't ruin the landscape. 
I like the combination of wood and steel. I will consider this materials for my FMP



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire