lundi 21 avril 2014

Children's brain development

BRAIN DEVELOPMENT 


The origamis remind me of children's brain that "grows" everyday. Young people learn new things everyday and new connexions are created all the time into their brain.
I found the origami a beautiful image to illustrate brain's activity.
In this centre I hope teachers and volunteers will be able to encourage children to give their best and to prevent delinquency.
It is such a "critical period". Selection of active neural circuit takes place throughout life, but is far more common in early childhood. > Critical period for language learning begins at 5 and ends around puberty.
Our brain are continually re-shaping themselves to meet the demand of everyday life.
I need now to do more and more research to try to find a design with origami.
My previous research show me how I was attracted by colours and how they can cheer up a place. Future design > origami + bright colours

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire