dimanche 20 avril 2014

Final Idea


After all the research I've done on Hackney area I found my final area. I will create a children's centre in the heart of Haggerston Park. It will be children age from 3 to 10 and they will come to play after school or during week end / holidays. 
I want it to be a social project, to help those families who need it. 
The centre will provide children with paintings, drawing, music, etc. lessons. 
There will also be psychologists and volunteers that will be there to listen and help parents and children. 
I've first done some research on festival structure for my first idea, and I liked a lot a structure made for Coachella Festival in California > Ascension by Crimson Collective. 
It is a solar powered origami crane structure. 
I love the message behind origami and I've done plenty of research on my sketchbook. I also found them beautiful and original. 
I think origami will be my main inspiration for my building. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire