jeudi 22 mai 2014

Final models part II


To complete the model, I had the little shelter for tow at the back of the building. 
I also had some trees and grass.
I created my own little people because I wanted them "to move". I laser cut them with a shape of people dancing, running ... It represents children having fun while being at the centre. 


I just stuck each origami pieces on the wire. I like the rendering, I think the colours are perfect with the grey and simple square structure. 
I think it is quite original and easy to make. 
I had the stage room at the back of the building. On the model it is close, so it is only a room like the other. But we can open it and this will be an open air stage for concerts in the park. 


Because this building is big and impressive, I'm glad I chose to create only simple buildings for the  2 others. I think they work very well together. 


For this one I had a big of vegetation and the pond area. I created water out of blue hair gel. 
Even if it's a bit neon, I think it looks quite real. 
If we can see closely, there is little bubble, like actual water. 


I regret not to have made a big model with every buildings together on it. I tried but it would have been too big. The structures are far from each other, there is lots of grass areas that surround them. 

In therm of design, it took me almost the whole weeks to arrive at how I wanted my buildings to look like. I was inspired by other children's centre's floor plans and from the beginning I wanted to create 3 buildings with one bigger than the others (the entrance one). I focus on the origami building's design, I wanted it to reflect the local area and in the same time to be original and cheer the place up. As this building is already full of colour and fairly large, I wanted the two other to blend into their surroundings. That's why the main materials are wood and glass.

All the buildings have massive windows to allow the light to enter. We need an important amount of light to work and live.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire