mardi 20 mai 2014

Final models part I

I have cut my buildings' walls with laser cutting. 
It is clean and precise. It is actually the first time I use it this year.
I tried for my previous projects but it wasn't working for me. 
I wasn't using the right template on Illustrator and I learnt how to do it for the FMP. 

For this farm building, I glue the wall to form a simple square. Then I added the plastic material for the windows and doors. 
I then cut a 1m50 border to put on the roof garden. 
The scale of this model is 1:100

I've done exactly the same for this one. Except I used a paper material that look like concrete instead of wood. 
The scale of this model is 1:100


I then added wires all around the square. It represents the steel structure that will support the origami pieces. It is the first element of the origami structure. 
The wire is not crossing the windows or doors, I had to be careful not to obstruct the openings for the light. 


This model was the most complicated one. The measurements were a bit complicated to get on Vectorworks but after laser cutting the walls can join easily. 
The building is almost only made out of glass. I wanted it to be luminous and blended into the scenery. From the inside, you can see the little pond and all of the park. 
The scale of this model is 1:100

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire