dimanche 18 mai 2014

Final Floorplans


Administration building 


Hackney City Farm 
Building 


Origami building 

At first I designing all my building to be slightly bigger but then I realised (thanks to children's questionnaire) that I needed to keep as much grass areas as possible because they love to play outside. I added an extra storey to the origami building and the farm one. Thanks to that the floor area will be smaller but the total area in square meters will still be the same. 
The floor plans changed a lot. I've done some research on how big classrooms needed to be and what kind of amenities children's centre needs. I also needed enough space for emergency exits and disabled access. 
The hardest part was to coincide walls and windows. All rooms benefit from large openings, except toilets and emergency exits.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire