vendredi 22 novembre 2013

Researches on structures

I just started the 3DD pathway this week and the first project we have is to create random structures with materials we are given. The structures have to look like nothing in particular, they have to come straight from our imagination. I really liked this day, playing with textures, shapes and colors. I tried to use as much different materials as possible, and to have completely different pieces. 


 We took pictures in front of a powerful light, so we could play with shadows and illumination. 
We also put little people near the structure so it directly looks like an actual building. 
This day I learnt that we can find inspiration and potential in everything that surround us. All forms and structures can become a building, furniture ... 
I particularly enjoyed using the colorful neon straws and rubber wires. 
Then we had to draw them from different points of view. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire